This isn’t a food blog, obviously, and I don’t intend to post any other recipes but I made pizza last night and it turned out so well, I wanted to pin it to my recipe board on Pinterest. It was definitely worth making again.
That pic does not do it justice at all, but by the time I thought to take a picture we had already eaten most of the pizza and I was still hungry enough that I didn’t want to take time to get out the real camera before we finished it off.
Details for next time:
- Chop a chicken breast into bite-size pieces and sauté in peanut oil. Season with Caribbean Jerk seasoning.
- Sauté bite-size pieces of green pepper and onion in peanut oil with some minced garlic (all to taste).
- Make pizza dough and replace about 25% of the flour with corn meal.
- Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce on the dough, then layer with chicken, vegetables, and black beans.
- Sprinkle Frank’s Hot Sauce over the whole pizza (to taste).
- Spread some mozzarella and parmesan over the pizza (it would be great with other cheeses).
- Bake at 475 for about ten minutes.
- When the pizza comes out, top with some chopped celery and a little bit of Ranch dressing, and more hot sauce if you want.
- Green pepper
- Yellow onion
- Garlic clove
- Black beans
- Frank’s Hot Sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Caribbean Jerk spice mix
- Mozzarella and Parmesan